Thursday, July 12, 2012

What Happens in Vegas...

It's already been almost four months since the day our lives changed forever for the better. We have taken so many adventures since then and it has gone by so quickly. For Scott's birthday I surprised him with a trip to Vegas for the weekend. Although I use the word surprise loosely because he was on my computer and saw some windows up of Vegas, so I'm pretty sure he knew. It was a much needed relaxing weekend. Saturday we were out shopping and drove past the Planet Hollywood hotel where Jose Conseco was doing a meet and greet and signing autographs. I'm pretty sure Scott knows more about sports than anyone in the is world and always has stats ready when it comes to talking about any player. Jose was no exception.


On Saturday night, we went to one of our favorite restaurants Max Brenner - if you ever get the chance to go, make sure to get the chicken cesar salad, seems like a simple thing and how could that be our favorite item? But I promise you won't regret it. After dinner we went to see Tim Allen. It was a lot better than I was expecting. His style was more of the story telling type, not necessarily joke after joke, and he was pretty funny. Overall the Scott's birthday weekend was a success.

1 comment: